Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 30 November 2013

Helen with the backdrop in the toilet cause it was so beautiful (to me) 
Hahahahha

Stayed over at Helen's place right after my last paper and I'm proud to say that we're both lazy and boring people. Absolutely love it hahaha. I feel bad because ideally I'd like to take her everywhere I can before she leaves but haha oh wells. I think I love chilling on the bed while watching videos, chatting till we doze off. She's such a sweet person and I'm super thankful I met her through this assignment of mine whereby we had to photograph an entire roll on a stranger of our choice. Quite interesting for the first assignment of B&W film class. So for my final project of B&W I decided to do an entire series of Helen, which I will upload as soon as I scan the negatives haha. 

I don't know what's the point of this post but yay my lazy days are here, finally. 
To everyone else that still has papers, persevere! 


Always seek to do what is right

No comments:

Post a Comment