Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 16 November 2013




Chris & Gab

Celebrated Gab's birthday in ADM yesterday. Chris did amazing planning for him and I really liked it haha. She did the banner that was actually a card on one side, but on the other it says GABRIEL. So sweet Chris :') Gab probably had the best gift and well designed card and cake and pictures and party hats and polaroids haha. I didn't get a shot with everyone on my birthday I realised. 
It's cool how there an ADM Hope group cause then all our birthdays have art and design element to it, which I love hahah. Well handmade personalised gift, who wouldn't?

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAB 
may this last birthday spent in ADM be a memorable one haha

And biggest biggest thanks to Chris for always planning
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment