Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 7 November 2013



Rach

Today was one of those rare afternoons whereby it did not rain!!! Met Rach at Pv where she's working to embark on my little project after she's done haha. I'm definitely going back to the Tiong Bahru outlet cause I wasn't able to photography properly today, the place is amazing. The most beautiful bakery I've ever seen in Singapore. And if you ever need a cupcake recommendation, I'll say salted caramel hahaha. I used to have the privilege of having smashed discarded (to me they looked almost perfect but I think they wanna uphold high standards so yay for me) cupcakes from Rach but not anymore, maybe cause they got better and had less defectives, oh wells.   
But yes, I need to go back please. 

Headed off to do my project which was really tough. After today I've decided that I'll drop this idea and save it for my own personal project which I can do in my own time. I don't think I'll be able to produce the results I want with this time constraint for a final semester project. I've been talking to so many people about my project esp my schoolmates so I'm too tired to explain here again. (Leaving it open to interpretations hahaha) But basically you can get the essence from the last photo I hope. That guy was really lovely unlike all the others that rejected me. I don't blame them, maybe I just don't look professional or legit enough ahahha oh wells.  

So I just ended up spending time with Rachel which was even more awesome and I realised just how long we haven't done something like this. Thanks for coming along with me, embracing the sun and sweating like pigs. Haha you're always the first I ask along for such stuff and thanks for always being so excited and ever ready. Watching you be so eager makes me feel good about the projects and excited for it to happen. I love working with you cause I think we have the same idea of what would look good or what's fun to do. And you always give me thoughtful suggestions not just for the sake of it.  Haha we better make sure the one with Jon happens, that I seriously can't wait. 

I shot mostly on film today and I can't wait to see how they'd turn out
I'll upload the rest and more another day cause I'm so tired I'm gonna crash now
...

No comments:

Post a Comment