Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 25 November 2013

Pink Monday




Is it just me or does everyone else see the need of recording life
Recording and documenting doesn't mean posting all the photos you take, but don't we see the need of just capturing certain things you see just so you can remember how you felt then? You can just capture and then leave them happily in your phone album, scrolling through whenever just looking back at everything. There's just so much limitation to the human mind and I think photographing is the least we could do. Photos with words I would say.

I love documenting, especially the people around me. 
Even when I'm not in the photographs, the fact that I shot it reminds me that I am a part of them.
(Sorry am just thinking why I take so many pictures in a day)

No comments:

Post a Comment