Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 2 November 2013



Photos all taken by Wx. She's secretly artistic, and she loves spamming hahaha she rocks.
Thanks to her I have photos in action haha


Thanks for introducing me to your aunt's stall. The best handmade noodles I've ever had!!!
Everyone needs to try this. It's called 133, at Bedok Block 216. It's like a home-ly bowl of goodness with everything handmade. They sell out at like 11-12pm so that's how good business is for them. 
IT'S A MUST MUST MUST TRY. I travelled all the way to the East for this and it's worth it

And biggest thanks to Wx for coming down too. I know you're severely lacking of sleep and that's why I worry for your health (I've placed my vitamins on your table please eat them) Study hard and do well, we'll have more crazy fun when all this is over. Love you and please sleep more

He held her all the way slowly and patiently, even if it meant holding up the entire crowd




Can't wait for school and Val's O'levels to be over

No comments:

Post a Comment