Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 3 December 2013

1 day


So my family and I headed to JB for a 2 day 1 night trip and what we thought was a 20minute journey became 4 hours because we weren't very good with directions hahaha. I knew that I couldn't contribute and so I stayed quiet the entire time. My classmates should know this best, my sense of direction isn't really the best hahaha. I was just thinking to myself, my family would never make it in the amazing race if we were to join hahaha 




AND I WAS RIGHT. Kois swim clockwise!!! Don't ask me why but it's true!
I was explaining to my photog teacher that I'm interested in the way they swim. Damn trivial and lame but it was kinda amusing to me that time. 


This place looks amazing!!! I was hoping that I'll get to shoot my sister with my phone around the resort we were living at but guess what, it had to pour. 


Forcing my dad to smile with some teeth ahahah
His teeth are really really expensive, can't show them

A really cute shot by my sister. I'm so glad my sister has an Iphone now cause then she can practice some of her photography skills. She's pretty good!!! And my bro makes a great pano photographer or film maker. He's always sneaking up on us hahah






Everyone in the supermarket probably thought we were weirdos cause my brother was trying to do the dance dare with my parents and all the other people were laughing at us which such amusement. So much for trying not to stand out as tourists -.-



I attempted to take a few snapshots of my sister with the help of my brother. 
TEAM TRIO. Haha my brother was holding this lamp that had a really short wire, so we worked with whatever we could or had. Yeah was doing all these for fun with my Iphone, I'm a little weird 

I had Valerie lie down on the table which was meant for the hotel telephone, which was really tiny. So her body extended onto the next sofa. And there was my brother holding up this lamp shade trying to aim light on her. If my parent's woke up and saw this scene they'd probably be sniggering at us haha
I actually have a photo of this but I think I shouldn't reveal it hahaha it just makes us look more silly than I already make it to be







'Hey daddy I'm serious, stop tickling me' 
Haha my dad is the king of tickles. I remember how he'd grab my foot in the morning and tickle it till I wake up crying + laughing. It's torture to be doing both at the same time. It's like 'Hahaaa-sniff-sniff'
DAMN TERRIBLE MY GOODNESS

And yup this marks the end

I love family holidays and I've learnt one thing, everyone in my family is quite chillax and that we're all followers hahaha. But it's ok cause I'm like that and I love it. Can't wait for the next. 
On a side note, everything here in on the Iphone because I left my packed bag in my room, which my locked but by the time I realised I was already in the car driving off. But it's all good, I'm secretly happy I didn't have to bring it hahaha. 

4 comments:

  1. I first came across your instagram with amazing photos then realised that you're a fellow NTU student of the same age and the photos on your blog are amaaaaaazing. Just wanna say I love reading your blog regarding your pictures or even normal post about life. Somehow you make them seem so much more interesting! I really love the pictures you take :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much :') Haha I love receiving comments cause sometimes I've really no idea who's reading so it's nice to hear from people once in awhile. So thank you!!! Haha fellow pulau NTU friend, maybe we'll bump into each other some day! That'll be nice :)

      Delete