Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 9 November 2013

Eds and a lovely malay girl
(Her candid smile was just so hard to ignore haha)

I'm not sure if you all know about this current project I'm starting on but hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to get at when you look at this photo. So basically I'm hoping that I can get 2 or more strangers to have a photo together, without smiling. Theres a reason behind but it'll be too complicating to explain it all in details. I've only got about 4 shots cause it's pretty tough to carry this out in Singapore but that's exactly the point of the project and I hope that you all can help me by being spontaneous about this! If you're interested to help me out just drop me a text/ fb mail/ email me at vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com 

Haha I know many of you are like thinking of pairing yourself up with a good looking person of the opposite gender but I don't think that's the direction I'd want to go? Sorry guys!!! Haha I like how there's contrast and the type of people I pair together and there's a reason for that. It's this element that makes it so beautiful somehow haha (or maybe it's just me). But it's my project so I decided on this direction hahaha ok sorry. When this entire thing is complete (probably by 15th Nov) I'll do a proper write up with all the photos that I've taken to thank you all for helping me. Please don't feel shy! Anyone would be great for this project :)
Thank youuu

Thanks Eds (and your sister too) for waking up early and helping me despite your submissions haha. 
And for being so spontaneous with all the other shots hahaha can't wait for school to end so that we can hang out proper. BIG HUGS TO CHARLIE DERP THE BEAR PAW DOGGY

No comments:

Post a Comment