Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 1 November 2013

Comfort

Jon strutting the installation. He's really good with the camera somehow haha. Had a crazy time laughing at all the catwalks he did 'Model' vs 'Buddha' (Had an overdose of art history) 
I really love this photo, and so does Rach. (But Instagram ain't loving it, whyyy)

I love this too

Effortless Jon again

Behaving like the oldest and most mature among us 
#lyingwithinstallation


I LOVE THIS PHOTO OF RACHEL


Haha we found this lovely 'studio' light in one of the installations so I conveniently had 'studio' photos with my Iphone, the red wall, and friends. 
Hahah thanks for posing all the time cause I get really camera shy so I appreciate you all for always doing this so readily <3
I think my love language would be if you pose for the camera for me hahaha

Before I snapped this I said 'Ok give your Westlife-face guys'
You can tell Pete thinks I'm a weirdo and Jon's totally in the zone

Kevin werking it. Unleashing all that hidden talent within him

I've missed you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously

There are pictures in those small glass beads on the floor


The question was 'If the world changed...'
Haha this project really set me thinking, till now. And I still don't have any concrete thoughts about it
Maybe soon I will haha





Evidence of art history overload

This is really cool yet freaky. I don't think I can be in here alone. For some reason art works like these scare me, esp when I have to walk into a quiet empty space alone. I'm not kidding or acting when I actually hesitate to enter, I'm scared for real guys. Which is good, cause that means the work was impactful haha


Mushroom colour-ed outfit for Jo

Swagging with such confidence even when hanging a canvas bag around his neck

Father & Son

Pitchstop @ NTU

Comfort group of friends (missing Yong) 
I've got nothing much to say but I'm so thankful for meeting them in year 1, and I'm even more thankful we're still the same. I hope this never ever endsss

If only we could turn back time and relive all the year 1 days we had together. I don't miss the assignments but I miss you guysss. Today made me really happy :') 
Laughed till I have abs

No comments:

Post a Comment