Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 15 November 2013










Hans Bacher. Thanks to Theresa today I was speaking to someone so full of vest about life.  Honestly this entire semester has been a huge learning process for me, from not caring about my gpa to really loving what I do. Been through many ups and downs, but specially thankful for my friends that keep me going. I've always been looking for alternative mentors I can speak to in adm, so thankful Theresa has helped me this one. Thanks Teh <3 Sometimes being in an institute can stifle your creativity, but believe in the peace within your heart and do what you feel for, I hope I always remember that

Thanks for being such a sport <3



Despite school being hectic, I'm still enjoying it and I really want to thank God for surrounding me with such lovely friends. Can't imagine school life without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment