Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 11 November 2013

Joia


Joilyn
It's always Chinese New Year season for her, all year round hahaha. 

Grandma <3

Marc (left) Chad (right) 

Thanks for taking a selfie with my instagram while I was filming the Wanton mee stall
Hahahahha I totally saw that coming


Can't wait till the school terms ends so that we can have fun for real :>

DINO'S LOOKING AT THE CAMERA AHHH

Do we really know the people around us

It's 3am now and I think I'm gonna attempt falling back asleep cause I don't wanna screw up my body clock for the week ahead. Fell asleep at like 8:30 after a whole day of shooting and woke up realising that I've done this post halfway haha. Since I'm not uploading the final photos I got from the shoots today here's some 'Behind the scenes' photos of some of the people that have helped me <3

Thanks Marc Chad Ron Angel Joia & Joilyn haha I had so much today despite it being tiring, if not for you guys it'll be so much more exhausting. Thanks Ron for going the extra mile for this I really appreciate it alot and Angel for tagging along despite you having finals real soon. Marc and Chad!!! For eating Wanton mee with me in the morning and being ever ready models although you both don't really like taking photos hahah. Still can't believe we became friends through the twins shoot we had :')
Joia and Joilyn!!! Joia actually understood my project and she even whispered to me 'Hey I think that makes a good stranger. Who should be looking for? I think a teenager chinese boy would be good' HAHAHA I was like hmm boys, so cute. I was actually thinking of a lady, which we did in the end.
And after we shot with one stranger she was like 'Let's find another, you need alot right for your project?' And this young girl is only 7, to trust that she knows what my project is about I'm amazed haha. Thanks for being so sporting you all
Means alot to me that you guys are all willing to sacrifice your time to help me out 
Thank you :') 

(Thanks for dropping me e-mails and whatsapps! I'm so touched you guys contacted me being interested to help me out with this. We'll work something out! Can't wait to see what we can do. If anyone else wants to help just drop me a text/e-mail/fb or whichever thank you <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment