Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 18 August 2013

@Redrangefinder 

Met John the photographer at Audi Fashion Festival this year and uh yup here's us hanging out our neighbourhood none other than Bukit Panjang. Haha pretty random I suppose cause we didn't think we were both bukit panjang-ers. And we only realised that like on Friday, which then led us to meet on Saturday for Macs Bfast, which I was extremely late for cause I was supposed to meet at 10:15 but I only woke up when he called, which he got my number from Zhi Wei who is in the US. Very very resourceful, good job. If not for the wake up call, I'd be sleeping till 12. And I'm glad I did make it for breakfast cause yes it made my morning. 

Well I had fun hahah just talking and listening to how this dude learnt and knew people in the industry. I'm like 'Whut you're shooting for this?!' or like 'Omg you earn so much?!' Yeah pretty noob I am but ya we still managed to have breakfast without him having to punch my brains or something. Same thing happened for Zhi Wei. I just felt like a student who was pretending to digest and understand all the precious skills and tips he was trying to teach me. You guys are all so nice hurhur. John dresses very well and he's in this Enquire SG competition go check it out plz (HAHA JOHN DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS) 

I've nothing really much to say but I'm glad to have known you better cause you are seriously fun to hang out with and here's to more neighbourhood adventures yay

BUKIT PANJANG ROCKS OUR SOCKS


No comments:

Post a Comment