Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 28 August 2013



Randomly found this amazing place with my JC classmates during the National Day holidays and I'm so going back! It's called 'The Loft' at Chinatown. 

One advice on what to order if you're looking for something sweet.
They are all super yummy but if you're a student like me who needs to save money, take my advice!
Hahah get the brownie with vanilla ice cream, doesn't look as appealing as all these but trust me on this. 
Cheapest and tastes the best! (Image of that isn't uploaded btw)

Btw great place to chill and spam photos, have some polaroids. Haha I didn't really spam much cause yknow was too busy eating #whatsnew Do visit! And the coolest thing is that they have the highest floor set as a place to have praise and worship (Yes it's like 3 floors high) 

I WANNA GO AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment