Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 9 August 2013








Ended off this day feeling like a kid again

Thanks Ky for the lovely day. We barely even explored any areas but I had so much fun just chilling at that one spot. Thanks for being so prepared for this, doing all you can to make it a chill day for us. I know you've put in effort for today and I'm really touched that you bothered thinking about all these nitty gritty things. Like bringing a plastic bag mat, bringing snacks, bringing your bubbles, umbrella and even your own camera which you really took a lot of photos of me without me having clue. 

You just wanted to watch me have fun, with you
Thanks alot for that :')

I'm really enjoying this last week I have before the school starts. Today I felt like I was in Bali again. Just maybe substituting Bali sand with Singapore mud. 
Haha something along those lines :>

Disclaimer: This isn't a shoot. Was just hanging out with a beautiful friend as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment