Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 1 August 2013









Hullo there. Haha I've been missing here for quite a while and it's not cause I'm busy. 
I've been lazing like a sloth. Hahaha feels great and I love it so much. I think it's great that I decided to stop being busy two weeks before school starts, really need a break from everything. Meeting Edi has always been a 'Oh it's you' kinda thing. Hahaha not that I'm not excited to meet her but we're kinda like sisters. Rightttttttttt Eds? Not that she means any less but yknow just comfy heh heh
OK ENOUGH EXPLAINING YOU GUYS GET IT
If you don't it's ok, just hope you find a friend like that. I'm glad I did  

This isn't a shoot, shoot btw. This was before we took the train to town together. She was heading to work while I was heading for cell. Hahaha love it. No stress at all, own time own target. We spent like 30 minutes? Plus, I didn't take many shots, just a few frames and we're good to go. Haha I can make her do all the weird things I like and she actually does them (Thank you I love you) Like example sitting on a pile or red ants but I asked her to do the calm usual Edi face hahaha so sorry. Had a few remaining shots from my slr that was left over from Bali, they belong to Rachel! So Rach said why not snap some photos of @saltedcoke also know as Edi hahaha that's her instagram. Was thinking of uploading the film with dslr together in one post but it's ok having more of Eds face wouldn't kill. So till next time when I get them developed.
Will post if they're nice hahaha

Start of a new month, it's August guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment