Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 5 August 2013

NTU SU20 Pageant


Designed by Pete















SU20 Sports Pageant 
As you can tell I prefer to photograph girls and hence I've only uploaded all the girl individual photos hahaha. Had a great time shooting and it's thanks to all these lovely people plus the ex pageant members of SU19 hooray. 


Met this extremely cute terrier while shooting and there were 2. Both off leashed! Amazing haha

Rochelle from SU19 Disney (woohoo hahah cause I'm from Disney SU19 too) 

Well decided to share some 'behind-the-scenes' cause I had a pretty good time laughing while shooting. As you can tell guys are probably harder to shoot in my opinion and shooting them in a group was alot more challenging haha. I think Brandon was trying to teach Emmanuel how to laugh/smile cause he looked like he was having difficulties doing so. Not gonna upload those cause I think they have a reputation to uphold as of now hahaha the winner of pageant hasn't even been crowned. 

Glad to have met my A&F colleague on the shoot made things alot easier. He's a natural at this man hahaha and I think he's the only one that made funny faces for me. Really appreciate it, for keepsake 


And of course the SU19 Pageant people that came along yippee. 

Glad that I did this shoot cause firstly yes I am from sports camp as well, it's the least I can contribute :> Plus to help my goody pal Shiyao with this. It went alot better than expected, they were all super funny individuals that I had alot of fun working with. I'm so touched watching the seniors actually cause they were so nice to the freshies! Like they would be holding tissue ever ready to wipe their sweat. And! Terry's props saved the day haha all I asked for was balloons but he brought bubbles and sparklers so that added variation yay. 

Haha ok I haven't got any feedback from the pageant contestants themselves, but I hope it was fun? Hahahah sorry I made you guys stand in the sun because sunlight is extremely important in pictures! So hopefully the sweat was worth it and I pray very hard that you guys like the photos. So this being the last week of holidays, and probably my last pageant shoot for this year, thanks for making this a great 'last one.' Glad I got to know you all!

All the best :>

Last but not least if you happen to be wondering if I have instagram and would like to follow me (please do) I post alot more there and on this blog hahahah 
I'm @vivtanshithui
Take note, SHIT hui, but in real life my name is Shi Hui :>

No comments:

Post a Comment