Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 18 August 2013



Met Chiew Tong before church today cause she wanted to bring me to this mama shop nearby. Thanks so much for wanting to help and trying to be a part of my project. You knew that I was really stressed up by it cause I didn't know what to do, so thanks for showing me this mama shop today to help me with it! Although we didn't get to shoot at all (And that my HW still isn't decided or done when it's due on tuesday) I'm glad we managed to walk around that area. We both literally squat on the floor looking v amused while being engrossed by the beautiful gorgeous cat. Saw quite a few heart warming scenes as well that I didn't manage to capture at all cause they happened too quickly. We concluded that our eyes are the best cameras. 
#sotrue

Thanks so much for the cupcake and the note you wrote, esp the time you wanted to spend with me today on my work. Thanks for being so understanding even though we didn't get to shoot today. Thanks for being so thoughtful and I'm so happy to have a shepherd like you. 
So thanks thanks thanks for everythinggg

THANKS TO YOU I FOUND FAIRY LIGHTS TODAY
And I'm so glad that this is your first ever wide polaroid. 
Oh the joy that comes with that 

No comments:

Post a Comment