Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 19 August 2013


His mode of transportation on this artistic red bike 

First time I'm Zhi Wei intentionally but this also happens to also be his farewell. 
He's flying to US tmr at 11pm. Thankful that he wanted to meet despite having not packed. Met for breakfast at Starbucks HV. Wasn't expecting today to happen actually cause he told me he'll be majorly hungover the night before. Plus he asked for a wake up call and when I saw his last seen, it's was 5:30 am oh goodness. Funny thing was when I texted him 'I don't think I'll wanna wake up call you looking at your last seen timing' One minute later he replies 'Sup hahah'

Hahah yeah so we met up, saw all his beautiful works really. Like everything he hasn't posted and probably won't ever get to cause he has so many shoots. I saw all the behind the scenes of my fav shoot of his. The model is so cute oh my goodness seriously. She was like a little child riding his red bike being all happy and quirky. Plus everything was shot in film?! He spam the film like a dslr it's mad. I asked and he said 10 rolls. And his film cam is too cool, it's square format and works like a kaleidoscope kinda way. Haha had so much fun just viewing. And he's a very generous guy like even in terms of sharing information? I guess that's rare cause people in similar industries aren't this nice open and genuine to sharing good info. I appreciate his good intentions alot but sadly I was so lost with everything he was saying I just nodded and nodded haha. But hey not everything is in vain I did grasp and learnt alot too. Weird saying this but I want to be like him, ever ready to give and share. Not that I want to be fake or anything but it's something I really want to learn. If God can give you this much, He can give you so much more. I used to get annoyed with my sister coping me but why be? Haha if God can bless you, He can bless you so much more.

Gave him a little note which tore how embarrassing. Left with a warm grizzly hug haha I think he was having fever cause he was damn warm. 
So yay for me, and till you're back again in Dec!!

(All these are late posts extracted from my private blog. I've been documenting there cause I wanted the 'Sports Pageant' post to be the latest for a period of time cause I think most of the viewers wanted to see those photos. So here I am now re-posting parts from my private blog. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG. I'M NOT PLAYING WHEN SCHOOL HAS ALREADY STARTED. 
I'm actually thinking v v v hard ok.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment