Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 10 July 2013

When was the last time you did this. Going to the beach playing with the sand and had nothing to return home to do. It's like how my cousin went into the water without even thinking about how she's going to wash up later. #Yolo kinda thing, but yet different. Haha it's so amusing just watching them. Yknow how with age, we tend to pack up our schedules, meeting multiple people a day, having to plan with so many others on the other days to come. 

I honestly can't remember a day where I could go home without having to do anything. When I'm out working/meeting people/ running errands, I return home having loads to do as well. I watch my baby cousins having no worries at all, being such happy kids. Watching and being with them makes me so happy because I'm lost in time but when it's time for all of us to go back, all these 'to-do lists' starts flooding back. 

It's my holidays, THE ULTIMATE long uni holiday that I'm having and guess what schools gonna start in Aug (that's real soon btw) and I wanna rest so badly. Not as in sleep all day all night, but I wanna finish some things that I've set for myself in the beginning on this holidays. I told myself that I'm going to paint at least one (I'm afraid that I might not even get to do that), I wanted to rock climb, shoot my new baby cousin and stay over at my uncle's again, I wanted to bring my siblings out for a day, stay at home and do something. Sadly I doubt I'm actually able to rest the way I'm dream to but I'm looking forward to my little getaway to Bali on the 14th (With Rach and frenzys yaaaay)

Looking forward to dropping and leaving everything aside and behind for a while
Haha I'd definitely need that. And thanks to mum and dad for making me go cause if they didn't encourage me I would never have gone overseas this summer. (And thanks for sponsoring most of it<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment