Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Shopsixtoten









She lost balance and fell right after this. But I'm being a good friend and not posting it up <3



-Shopsixtoten-

Did a shoot for 'shopsixtoten' last week (www.shopsixtoten.com) at Punggol beach. Hahah I know it's overused but still it's a great place I love it :> But this time even though we were at Punggol beach we managed to vary the shots so not everything is taken by the sand and waters 

Well the amazing new thing this semester holiday is that I started shooting for blogshops and I'm so thankful for Fairebelle and Shopsixtoten for trusting me with this! It's really a privilege to be working with owners that are your friends and models as well. I have more fun doing this as a 'job' cause I'm having fun myself too. And I've learnt a lot, it's not that simple! And it's different from artistic photography, so yes something new for me :>

Thanks Carina and Cass for hiring me! Thanks for trusting me with the way I direct and it was easy to work with you guys cause we're kinda like minded hahaha. CANDID NATURAL SHOTS AT BEST HIGH-5. And to your daddy who drove and stayed throughout the shoot providing us with umbrellas. WE BRAVED THE SHOOT DESPITE THE RAIN HOORAY. 
And yeap that's Edi being goofy. Whenever I'd want her to smile sweetly I'll say 'Hey Eds, think about our wonderful friendship (flutters eyelids)' 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know you still love me 


No comments:

Post a Comment