Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Spazz jellyfish







Sushi express with my JC HOMIES

Haha it's been 2 years since I've met them ALL together for a meal. I do see Theresa very much in school and Christina in church. Sadly today we're missing Sonia (We miss you very much Sonia!!!)

Honestly my JC life would be extremely terrible without them, I can barely imagine it without them in it. I can confidently say that they've played a large part in pulling me through my A'levels. I'm not exactly the most academical girl and having them with me to help me with whatever I need, thank you all very much. Yknow they say that in JC you'd meet very competitive selfish 'friends', but thank God that He's sent me lovely angels to pull me through. They were the biggest total opposites! We shared all our notes, and I mean ALL. Like we'd split to do GP essay outlines, and our Shifu/ Da ge da Alfie will look through everything, edit and then send for printing. So by the end of 3 days, we'd have a full compiled GP essay outline from multiple other JCs. I can be a super blur person and quite 'slap-able' but I've yet to receive anything like that from them. Perhaps Theresa tickling me till I wanted to cry but yeah that's about it. 
TEAM WORK OR WHAT?

And I'm sure that they all know my GP outlines weren't as awesome as whatever they could produce, but still they included me in. We studied together and they really pulled me through this crazy A'levels we call it. We really wanted to best for one another and I'm so touched cause I didn't expect to meet such people? I thought JC was war-zone. Everyone fights to be the last one standing, but no. Nothing like that at all. Although we don't meet everyday like how we used to 'live' with one another in year 1&2, but I'm so glad that when we do we're still the same <3
Yknow they say that secondary school friends last forever. Yes that's true
But I'm here to say it's also true that you can still meet one of the most amazing friends in your life in JC

I thank God for every single one of you 
I very possibly couldn't have graduated in 2 years without you all
(Biggest hugs)


Oh and another thing. We probably win the award of being the best at photobooth back in JC
Our photobooth photos are crazy I'll post some next time. 
Takes skills yknow ;)
This is Reg's fish eye hahahahah I'm gonna get one before I fly to Bali woohoo
(Repost from @yoomoon Christina Wong/Matcha lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment