Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 11 July 2013









Headed down to a bridal boutique with my mum cause her friend told her there's a sale now
'Irene Creations' is selling their beautiful gowns for very reasonable prices, if I were getting married I'd totally buy them. So if anyone of you are interested do ask me more! I can give you directions and yeah try to help you (wink wink you know what I mean)

Was actually looking for gowns to keep for future shoots, especially since I'm getting them at a good rate, why not just buy and keep a few. I'm hoping no one buys the 3 I've kept my eyes on already hahahah, but ok whoever can offer a high price should buy it. I have not much money in my pocketttt
Student here, just saying hahaha. I saw the super sexy bare back cheong sum I used for a shoot long time ago when I was absolutely clueless about shooting. Thank God I had an amazing model who helped me (I'm so surprised till today) and a make up artist none other than Charis!!! (I've always and only used her) plus Joel and Shi Qian to accompany me although I really knew nothing much about photography. Sigh so embarrassing when I look back, but it'd be so much worst without them I don't even wanna imagine. I'll post some photos of the cheong sum shoot I had back then

DONT LAUGH GUYS I WAS AND STILL AM LEARNING HAHAHAH
(Taken with the oh-so-wonderful Iphone 5. I would have brought my camera if my shitty pal @shityaopants was coming along but our timings totally crash sadly.) 

WE BOTH HAVE THE WORD SHIT IN OUT INSTAGRAM NAMES
Miss youuu, I'll see you when I'm back from Baliiiiii <3


No comments:

Post a Comment