Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 14 July 2013





My first ever Maternity shoot!

Tried to limit the number of photos I'm putting up on the net cause I think maternity shoots can be a little private? So just thought I'll share minimal number of shots here. Glad I got the chance to do this cause never would I think of shooting maternity, all thanks to Pei Hong who linked me up with her friend. Thanks for trusting me with a job despite me having not much of a clue hahaha. Although I've never known her friend prior to this, I felt so happy knowing that she has given birth to a baby girl! Haha heart warming to know :> And it's also one of the rare times I have to do it in a studio but looking at these, I pretty like the effect! It looks so artistic and emotive. Like it's more than just a pretty picture, it's a narrative. Such a blessed baby, to have photos of herself even before birth.

This summer has been a pretty surprising one
Stay open minded and live everyday to the fullest :>

No comments:

Post a Comment