Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 12 July 2013





Sneaks from Fairebelle my personal fav 
I'm typing this with my eyes barely open but I think I should blog nonetheless cause when I'm back I wouldn't have the excitement to do this. Haha it's like how I usually love to edit after the shoot cause you feel excited. Although the weather today wasn't what we all expected it to be, the rained eventually cleared up and thank God for the wonderful sun! Blessing in disguise cause then it wouldn't be so hot. Imagine Mabel changing into so many different outfits if the sun was scorching hot haha she would have melted. I'm happy watching her so happy :>

Can't wait for the launch next week yippee
It's actually our first full outdoor shoot cause we usually shoot in the cafes 
& I think it went pretty well yay for 3 of us

Gonna crash its 4:35am now & I haven't packed for my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment