Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 14 July 2013

Ming Xiu

Han Mo

Melvyn Koh
Yu Wei
Amanda Swee


Jie Yi



I was teaching her this method called blind drawing. So basically you draw while looking at your subject and not looking down at the paper at all :> 





Joey's back!!! Haha definitely had to make time for this before I leave cause I haven't met her since December :< Miss her so much. Haha and I'm glad nothing has changed despite her studying abroad in Australia. Pokz thanks for always being there, knowing my heart and head best you always know how to advice me. One day I'll fly to Melbourne hopefully and we can have a mini holiday there togetherrr

Headed down to Sunshine plaza for the best custard paos. This beats Swee Choon hands down for sure! I'm sure why everyone loves Swee Choon custard paos but maybe it's cause you guys haven't tried the ones from Victor's Kitchen. I LOVE THEM, please try them. Go visit at like 3/4pm, the crowd isn't usually there haha. And also Merely Ice cream is just around the corner. I think it's my fav ice cream place cause they have fantastic ice cream and it's so cosy in there. Plus!!! There are power points so it's great to have ice cream while you plug in your phone or laptop. My fav flavours are salted caramel butterscotch (I think that's the name) and coconut. The coconut beats the one in Chatuchak Bangkok hahaha no kidding. And the price is really reasonable! Totally worth it :>

AND WE WENT FOR THE EXHIBITION. 
I actually went down only to support my juniors from NY hahaha. I'm so super duper proud of you guys! Awesome work you guys. I'm still so amazed by the work although it's my second time viewing it already haha. These pieces are exhibiting in Lasalle so go check them out! Photos doesn't do these justice. 
Good job good job NYJC AEP pride :>

Had to upload these before I leave for Bali (In 9 hours haha) & can't wait to crash Joey's house when I'm backkk. See you soon pokz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment