Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 8 July 2013















































(Not everyone, but half of the family hahaha.)


FAMILY HANGOUT AT MY UNCLE'S
Hahaha late update cause I was really busy last week and I've just returned from church camp!
Not overseas but held at Pulau NTU hahaha

I'm really thankful for a family that still loves to meet up and have fellowship together. Just knowing that everyone single person is excited and looking forward to our gatherings really warms my heart. I'm also very thankful that my family all believe in Jesus :') It's like we're like minded when we talk, and they'd give me advice based on the same faith we have, haha can't really explain how great it is but yes is it. And like they say family are truly the ones that wants the best for you
Couldn't be more grateful. I got reminded by how we cannot take our families for granted? We have to constantly show our love and keep each other in our prayers. So yes everyone please remember to show more love to your loved ones <3
I love every single one of you with all my hearttt

This was held at my uncle's place! We had a rooftop barbeque with ABUNDANCE of food. 
Really way too much but haha so thoughtful of him. AND ALL THAT SNACK ARE MY FAVS. 
Just that I was so busy taking photos and playing with the kids I kinda didn't each much. My baby cousins are such little bundles of joy haha they were exploding with such energy running everywhere. I was exceptionally happy that day because Yael was in a 'cam-whore mode' Haha that's because during the Mirage shoot he didn't let me snap any AT ALL. Hence you guys probably didn't know he's actually Elisha's (Precious moments look-alike) brother. He used to call me 'Jie Jie Pigeon' cause he genuinely couldn't pronounce my name hahahahaha, but now he can (Y)

HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TONG TONG
My uncle's first born baby girl!!!!! 
She's such a cutie I couldn't stop looking at her. I admit I'm a bad cousin cause the first time I met her was when she's 1.5 month old, didn't get to see her at the hospital :/
But I finally did!!! I'm so glad that my uncle and aunty are blessed with such a beautiful baby girl. 
I'm so glad they're parents now. I used to stay with them and I can surely say they make wonderful parents. They made my JC 2 life alot alot better and memorable, I miss that <3

I don't know how to end this post but all I can say is, 
THEY MEAN MORE THAN THE WORLD TO ME <3


No comments:

Post a Comment