Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Always here





















I'm so gonna miss you 

My feeble attempt in making something with my brother's newly bought tablet. My handwriting obviously needs improvement but it's ok haha Helen will love it anyways. That I'm confident :>

I'll save all that cheesy talk but ultimately I'm really thankful I got to know you in the most unexpected way ever. Everything about us is so unexpected, but nevertheless it's been one of the most amazing experiences knowing you these 5 months. It feels like I'm a LDR (well we are but we aren't gonna break up hahah says Angel) cause you've met almost everyone that is close to me even my extended family :') My friends love you and they probably can see why I do too especially after they met you.
You're really special and you're always there for me even in my down times 

Love you so much Helen
Sending you all the purple heart emoticons I ever can
(See you in Germany soon I hope!!!)

2 comments:

  1. hi, may I know what font you use for the words in the photograph ? thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Haha that's my handwriting :> I tried my best but it still looks alittle overly out of control hahah

      Delete