Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 24 December 2013

See you in Germany!!! (I hope)



Thats our right arm which I'm trying to preserve. Which means I'll have to shower with my right arm in the air cause they're sticker tattoos that would come off. Haha we were in the airport toilet doing this. And that's the printed postcards I made <3

Haha well I guess that was goodbye. I thought I could actually not cry over this, but when she hugged me my eyes were already welling up. And she knew she didn't leave quick she would start as well. So it was a quick goodbye, I'm glad it happened that way because we'd start bawling.

I was just so overwhelmed cause I'll miss her hugs so much. And like everything about her. Like how she makes weird faces when she's unsure about things, or how she eats and loves everything I bring her to. I like her awkward photographing faces and also when she talks to me about life. We just sit on grass at National arts museum at the solar panels, charging our phones and just talking yknow. I'll miss having a friend like that. I really like how my friends know her even my family. She's so thoughful and sincere about everything. The thing about her is that she doesn't expect things and people are just so willing to do things for her simply because she's such a lovely person. 

Sigh Helen, you're such a different Ang mor I would put it that way. Yes there may be many other nice Ang mors around too but I think you special and so I'll just assume you're the only one around and I'm so thankful to have met you <3 Thanks for assuring me all the time that nothing is gonna change although we're apart. I know it's smth very unlikely that you'd do so I really appreciate it cause I know you mean it. Although it's a sucky way for start Christmas for me but ultimately I know I'm thankful for the things that happen and I'll see you soon in Germany I'm hopeful! Can't wait till you've land safely

2 comments:

  1. Did you choose to exchange in germany!!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started applying but I hope so!! (I have no idea how to btw hahaha)

    ReplyDelete