Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 21 December 2013

Joey returns from Aussie land

I requested to meet her at 8am hahaha. Thanks for waking up bright and early for me 
(We both fell asleep once we reached home hahah)

Joey baked cupcakes for me and my family :') On a sidenote, all my successful bakings are with her around cause she's really good at it. 






And I barely took any with my dslr. I think less than 10 hahaha. 
Well, when you're feeling lazy (which is most of the time)






I LOVE IT WHEN FRIENDS BRING ME AROUND. Joey brought me to this magical kampong. Felt like I was in another world. Got to share my cupcake with one of them there and had a mini chat. I'd wanna go back to visit again. 
I like following alot I realised. Haha Joey had the entire day planned out and that was great 



She insisted I get my photo taken hahah so that I have new profile photos whenever she comes back from Australia. Which means I change my DPs once a year hahaha. I trust her with my face cause usually I don't really like being in front of the camera 

Jalan Kayu prata time. Apparently we went to the fake famous one dang it. 
I'm always secretly photographing her and I love it when she gives me the confused face cause she can't seem to decide if I'm using my phone or being a creeper creeping on her hahaha. 

Megan at 6 months <3
Decided to drop by my uncle's place that day since we were nearby. Turns out we spend almost the entire afternoon there. Haha I love how my friends get to meet my uncle and aunty and maisie of course. One of the most memorable times in my life was when I lived with them in JC2. I love their family so much and it's even more amazing when my friends get to see why I do. They always welcome my friends with open arms. Cause my uncle loves stingrays, we got to have a mini aquarium show whereby we got to touch and feed them. Hahaha I don't need the srs aquarium anymore. 
I really love my family 

And that's dearest Maisie who was my companion through all the A'level stress. She'd come sit by me when I'm sad, knock on the door and make random visits. Or better still, sleep in the middle of my bed thinking that I'm skinny enough to squeeze by the side. 


And my uncle being as loving as ever, sending me home <3

No Monday blues 

No comments:

Post a Comment