Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 4 December 2013



It's nice to see how all of my friends love Helen as well

Had a sushi party in my room with Weixiang and Helen today. Bought over some sushi and honey lemon tea, weird mix but good haha. My mum says I'm really bad at food matching, I beg to differ. Helen is vegetarian while Weixiang does not eat any form of vegetable except potatoes (which is a root not a veg) It was tough deciding what I could get to fit them both, and so I ended up buying a great variety of sushi hahaha. 

Helen's been especially close to Wx and Mx cause I always bring her to my hall and we do random stuff together haha. Most memorable would be us cooking seedap noodles all the time cause it's so yummy. It's always fun with them around but it was good while is lasted. Now we all have to deal with Helen going back to Germany on the 24th :'(

Anyways
To my dearest roomie, I hope you do super duper well for your remaining 2 paper and that your well deserved break will come really soon. And then we can do all the stuff that we wanna do
Can't wait for you to end!


(I'm feeling pretty odd/down right now and hence the dead tone in this post. Bear with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment