Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Rachdawgxz




Finally managed to develop my film!!!
Rachdawgxz the person I do all my projects with <3
#BEST

The tragic thing is, I had 2 rolls of coloured film to develop. I placed both on my table, but only awoke to one. I really really need to find the other roll I've lost. I've dug up the bin in my room but to no avail.
SO PLEASE PRAY THAT I FIND IT :< REALLY PLEASE

I've just scanned all the b&w films I've shot throughout the semester. Will share them when I have time to sit down and edit them properly. I've been busy working it's so dreadful :< 
The coloured ones here are so easy cause you don't even have to edit anything, hence that's why I have time to upload them now. 

Anyways, I seriously can't wait for the day that I can wake up to cooking my own meals, not having to attend to anything. Feel free to crash my house and laze with me for a few days. It'll be awesome. Work is ending soon and timetable bidding is on Friday. I've not planned anything at all and I've got no idea what I'm taking. Just hoping everything falls into place and works out fine
Need to sleep now before my emotions take over me 

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to not have anything to do too.. seems like its not happening

    ReplyDelete