Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 16 March 2015

"Why have you stopped posting on Instagram?!"

Firstly, I've missed you Helen haha. It was funny receiving that text from her because she actually installed Instagram to kinda follow me and know what's going on in Singapore. Oh and on a sidenote this photobooth session happened when we were cooking dinner one day at her place and we barely had any ingredients because it was almost Christmas. So we actually found a whole stash of Singaporean spicy food in one of her mini cupboards and decided to make curry laksa pasta with carrots and egg. IT WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD. Just that we really had our bellies burning because that pack was meant for 5-6? And it was meant to be like laska soup but we made it thick into pasta paste consistency. Oh wells super spicy, but it was good. And then we made oatmeal healthy cookies together with milk (So good). That was also Pete's first time baking hahah he cooks but doesn't bake. 

I fell sick today because I was shooting the entire weekend, the weather is bad so is the air. I fall sick when I don't sleep or eat regularly and enough, and super easily too which is a bad sign. And today I just happened to chance upon this photo which makes me miss Germany a whole bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment