Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 23 February 2014

If it makes you happy

Yknow how sometimes we think too much about happiness. Like we wonder if we should really allow ourselves to be happy over something that seems so trivial because if we do, we might regret it later for 'over reacting'. Perhaps being happy over something that isn't very certain or secure, or maybe something that makes you very happy but the people around you don't share that same joy. So like I was thinking about why I hold myself back from expressing when I actually do feel happy about all these small things in my life. I believe that that emotion or that event would have meant a lot to you and if you do feel great, just allow yourself to be in the full blow of it. Even if this means that when you know that when you look back you feel a little 'Hehhh?' but yeah I mean it must have meant alot to you at that point of time. So why not just embrace it and remember it. Be happy cause it's worth it! Cause if it makes you happy, it makes you happy :>

(Not sure if I'm making sense but I hope I am hahaha yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment