Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Eds

Test shot, Hasselblad

Thanks Edi for always being ever ready and always being more retarded than I am because that makes me feel ok being crazy. You say the weirdest of things that never fails to crack me up. I won't expose you here but you know, I know hahahaha. I'm glad you live in Yew Tee and we're like a few 190 (My fav bus ever) stops away. You're so unique and hilarious in everything you do that it always amazes me. Like while we were shooting you clingwrapped with the rubbish bin there was boys coming around saying 'Wah Crime Watch Sia' and you almost ran up on them pretending to be a zombie come alive. If I didn't stop you, I'm pretty sure you would have hhahaha. You're really like a sister from another mother, a sister I never had. In every of my project, you'd always say 'Yes I'd love to' without even knowing what I'm gonna make you do (like example this) hahahaha. I love working with you, talking and having you over at my secret hideout. I can talk to you about art and you get it, I can talk to you about guinea pee and you get it. HOW DO YOU EVEN EDI

But thank you, love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment