Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 10 July 2014

It's been long since I last felt like blogging because I'm so tireddd. I have been away at church uni camp which was quite an experience for me. It's my first time serving in my new church on a larger scale and I've been very encouraged by the people around me. Thank you everyone for constantly encouraging me and posing for my camera or letting me do my own thing hahaha. That's me at the bottom left hand corner filming. Yes filming, not photographing. This camp marks my first ever solo video project, the first time I've got the guts to take such ownership for a video. Partly because Chiewtong tells me 'No pressure, just do your best' hahaha and I believed it. It helps in a church context because everyone's so nice and accepting which made things comfortable for me. True enough I fell in love in videography and I would pick it over photos now hahaha what a change. Thanks to Kenneth for lending me his camera again because it's so wonderful using a full frame and it definitely helped me with my confidence. And also having worked with him for the past few months I've learnt from what he does as a videographer too. Anyways I've been updating on @ffkenneth so if you'd like to see more pictures since my own Instagram has been getting boring please take a look there instead haha
THANK YOU SO MUCH KENNETH

And I'm so glad that they'd be showing the video in service this Saturday on big screen!!! So if you'd like to watch it please be 5 minutes early because it'd be showing at 4:55 yayyy I can't wait :>

No comments:

Post a Comment