Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Snowy



Meet Snowy :> Decided to walk over and meet John halfway since we both lived at Panjang. It was a nice walk and great chance to get out of the house to have some fresh air. Being home all day is great but sometimes walking around and just sitting in the playground patting a cat makes the day even greater. As much as I love being at home, I think being at home over a long period (being a few days) can be slightly detrimental. I think that's why you realise how much time one has on their hands and then you start to think and ponder about so many things. Sometimes when I'm at home, I like to turn off my internet connection and just rest in the presence of doing nothing at all. I believe we all need our days and although my mind is clouded with how much work that I've yet to think about, I believe I need this day off. I hope this isn't my lazy self speaking and trying to convince me about how breaks are essential but yeah I need a break. 

Hahaha and thanks John for bringing Snowy for a walk cause we've not met in quite long?! And all I've only been seeing Snowy through videos so seeing her in real life was nice (Although she doesn't like me cause I'm a girl AND I EVEN BROUGHT DOG FOOD OMG) It's nice to have friends living nearby because then Bukit Panjang Plaza becomes all of our favourite hangout ;)
(And ahem John is finally attached now, finallyyy. Doing you a favour by announcing this #dontkillme)

No comments:

Post a Comment