Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 8 March 2014

Forest fires



I've been wanting to update this space with all the photos I've taken on my phone these past few days but school work has been pretty overwhelming lately and I'm really tired. Ironically this being my recess week, I should be having some time to rest or doing some self initiated stuff? But honestly I don't think I've had a busier week this semester thus far. Despite all the chaos with school work, on the bright side of things I'm actually liking what I'm photographing this week. So glad that this managed to kick start somehow and things just started to fall into place. Things like, the model, location, poses, time of day, mood and all that sort of stuff. 

I really want and need to especially thank all those who have helped me model in this project, none other than my dearest friends Chiew Tong, Shiyao and Edi who would do anything for my projects <3 Honestly the photos aren't exactly as peaceful as it looks. They're usually lying down on ant houses and grass with thorns which isn't very bearable. Thank you for sacrificing more than myself for the work that I'm doing!

Couldn't be more grateful

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your profile from Elaine's blog and would like to ask what are your charges for photo shoots. Is there any way to contact you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You could drop me an email at vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com :>

      Delete