Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 1 March 2014

Lucy Davis






It was pretty cool how we had Nature class out in nature this week. Our guide Teck Chye is extremely knowledgable, passionate and has a quirky sense of humour which made our walk a memorable one. He had this bag which seemed small but had countless amounts of things in it. It's as if he was doremon yknow, kept pulling out books and photo albums and insect specimens hahaha. 

I should do more nature walks soon, they're really therapeutic 
It always amazes me looking just watching how passionate my teacher Lucy Davis is. She never seems to be bored of the syllabus despite her teaching this every semester. I always wonder how she finds such genuine joy even when things supposedly get boring. Hahah and I want to be like that

No comments:

Post a Comment