Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 25 June 2013

That's Wedgie in an army cup. And you must be wondering why his face is so squished. It's cause his 'shell' kinda drops over his cute face when he hears the camera shutter sound hahah super cute. And look at the way he leans and presses his nose like this ahhh

Wedgie attempting some hip hop dance moves



Thats Wedgie and fluffball #1 & #2 haha I bought them at Funan. 
What a place to find soft toys right hahaha
 Meet wedgie and his twin owners

Fun facts
They secretly love flower rings
They don't like smiling so I guess I'm pretty honoured
I met them over twin photoshoot (cool or what)
They can't do funny faces
Mc Nuggets are their favourite thing
Chad naps 3 times a day and still sleeps before 12am most of the time

If interested please contact them directly hahaahahaha

Do check out #wedgiethehedgehog on instagram, he's extremely cute :>
Wedgie poo-ed on the carpet that day I was there and I think I should be feeling happy cause it has never happened before according to Chad. And I've read that hamsters pee and poo on you when they feel comforable.
So I guess, thank you Wedgie?
Hahaha I've always known I have this thing with animals ;)

GUESS WHO'S MARC AND WHO'S CHAD. 
If you guess correctly you get to win some hedgehog food ;)
Just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment