Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 18 June 2013







Best friend came over cause we're cool like that. 

Came over for a game of bball with my siblings and mum but while waiting for my brother to come home we decided to play fooseball. 
WHICH RON LOST TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. 
Fooseball takes skills man ;) But well if you'd ask him about it he'll probably say he was giving us all chances and hasn't unleashed his fullest potential. 
REMATCH RON!

When my bro finally came home we headed out for bball at a court nearby haha was pretty fun although we aren't pros. Just 5 people, guys vs girls which girls lost by 1. 
Whuuuuuuut haha but anyways was great fun. 

Ron is my bestfriend who secretly loves unicorns. He's a pal I met in JC and it's amazing how till now we haven't really ran out of things to talk about. It's even more amazing cause sometimes I gang up with his girlfriend and we insult him. (Hehe hi Angel). We're slightly telepathic and I thank God for that cause he's like a girl yet guy, yknow? I'm not going to say how blessed I am to have been your bestfriend but yeah I just said it. So thanks Ron for everything and appearing in my life. 

BRO FIST (Y)


No comments:

Post a Comment