Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 16 June 2013

Bianca Gomez 




Sofia (Left)
Bianca Gomez (@Beebizzle on instagram hoho)
Gemma (Left) Katrynes (Right)
Sara 
Law Shi Li's collection 
Just realised that I've got so many photos I've yet to post. This was NAFA Grad Show for the degree students. Was actually there to pass a CD to my fav model I met at Audi fashion festival (Photos which I've yet to post too) So didn't think I would end up shooting. Hahaha ok to be honest I just snapped for the model that I knew so that I can send them photos, I forgot to charge my battery that day. I was really tired cause I was out since morning and the fashion show was at night. I sound like a crazy fan girl (which I am) cause I was so excited to meet Bianca again to plan for this shoot that we were going to do together. A SHOOT WITH MY FAV MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha thank God for His favour. And can't believe she actually remembers my asian face!!! She waved to me after the show from the stage and I was so happy that I 'think' my face turned slightly pink. Haha not like Shiyao could see it underneath my tan skin. 
#sohappy #cheapthrills

Special thanks to Cass! For getting me and Shiyao in ;)
Thanks Shiyao for coming along!!

Hello there Beebizzle 
Thanks for agreeing and sounding excited/trying your best to shoot with someone like me. 
Although our shoot didn't happen for real cause of your crazy bookings but thanks for talking to me via whatsapp and updating me everyday. APPRECIATE IT <3

You're so fun and bubbly 
Stay awesome as everrrrrrrrrrrrr



No comments:

Post a Comment