Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 17 March 2016

We won a sword

Went to the Pasar Malam yesterday because there was one right at Jurong Point. We were too full then to eat anything (although we did consciously try to not eat so much during dinner hahaha) We just over estimate our appetites cause we wanna eat so much but in reality we eat less than a full meal. Moderation eating is good lol. Decided to go play some games since it's been years since I did that. The games have leveled up slightly to Taiwan night market standards but I just wanted to play the ones I had as a kid. Hahaha yknow the fishing one with the spinning pool, yup we played that. 

Thanks for such a simply fun few hours after school. Even though FYP and final year can be a real pain, at least we have friends to be thankful for :') This week I have loads of people to be thankful for and I'll do that in a seperate post when I have pictures of my patterns banner. It's finally up in ADM lobby with light shining through yayyyyyyyy. I'll thank everyone properly cause I really want to but thanks to everyone who has helped me in one way or another <3


(Oh and also I really like this colour editing?? Is it just me hahaha but I seriously love this one. Looks somewhat like film to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment