Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 2 March 2016

One bone winglets don't make sense

Mornings and lunch with Yun Jing :-) I had a productive Tuesday because I had to get out of the house to assist Yun Jing hahaha. It helps me because I have a reason to wake up at 8 and start my day like a normal person should. Recently I've trying to find ways to feel productive because FYP makes me sad. Like do a little something everyday, ponder about FYP a little, cook or chores a little. It's like if I can't help myself, might as well help someone else lol. 

Had a wonderful lunch because we found this nice smelling place. Well the place smelt better than it actually was but it was not bad cause I wasn't expecting anything in Tai Seng to be honest. Best part was, we talked so much for hours??? I think hours, yes. Time literally flew right by and it felt so wonderful having no flow to the things we were talking about. Just jumping around different stages of our lives and be like 'OMG ME TOOO' was super fun. I'm so gonna miss eating long lunches and classmates like these. Don't disappear on me guysssss, don't let the workforce suck us in :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment