Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 13 June 2015

台湾

I'm in Taiwannnnnnn, with these two nuggets. Strangely I've decided to take more video clips on this trip and it's been really fun. But now I'm starting to get worried how I'm going to use all these sentimental footages into a video edit or something. I hope I figure something out when I'm back hahahaha. In the meantime, I think I've taken less than 10 pictures in 2 days. THAT'S REALLY SCARY. 

Anyways, it's been wonderful here. I'm living together with my aunt's Taiwanese friends and they're so so so lovely. It reminds me of exchange all over again, meeting all these people around the world that inspires you somehow. I know it's sounds like such an exaggeration but it's true, they're really sweet people to be living with. So a big big thank you for such a nice 2 days thus far, I still have many more to go :> I haven't been a fan of any street food and whatsoever, but I'm in love with the grandma's cooking. That's the best I've eaten thus far hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment