Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 6 April 2015

Hi

So I was having a really grumpy Monday (I know it's only 5pm now) because I overslept on my bus and when I awoke I was on the way back to Jurong Point where I came from >:( I really needed to pee so that made things worse. Anddd I was carrying a projector which was really heavy. So being the grumpy person I am, I'm finally home after 2.5 hours when it should have been less than 1. 

However what made my day was this little girl I met in the lift. She wasn't the most friendly and was obviously over aged for the pram. That's besides the point but anyways! So right before I left the lift she turned around, looked at me and said 'Bye!' Sounds like barely anything much but that made my day and reminded about many things I've experienced while I was on exchange. I remember how I was amazed that everyone I met in the lift exchanged Hi and Byes be it whoever it was. Regardless of race, nationality or even if we spoke in different languages. That was something I wanted to do while I was back home but just never did because it's always so awkward in that small common space of ours. But who knows what will happen if I tried yknow? 

So I hurried back into my room to search for this very picture because that was how I became 'friends' with one of the girls on the streets on London. Well we've exchanged e-mails because I wanted to send her the portrait I did of her on film when I develop it. BUT, I CAN'T FIND IT. It's the most important roll and I've no idea where it went </3 I've never lost a film roll and of all rolls why this one. But at least I've got one on the Iphone, and hopefully I get some luck in looking for that roll of film. I remember being really afraid of approaching anyone on the street for a picture but Rebekah was like 'No fear, just do it I'll back you up' hahahaha. I had lots of fun in London thanks to her to be honest. I'm not even sure what I did in London but it's the best city I've been to. I didn't even see the Big Ben. And if I stayed longer we would have went towards the suburbs. Perhaps some other time Bekah! (I hope) Anyways she takes really nice pictures so you should see her stuff @applepaperplane and flyinghotairballoons.blogspot.com

While searching for this picture I realised I've loads of photos not uploaded yet haha
I will... soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment