Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Barensee Stuttgart


Hello from Germany:> I've not been blogging cause things has been pretty busy here and it's been almost 1.5 months but I'm still trying to settle down. I've been good, met really nice people to help me get comfortable quicker and also school has been pretty exciting. German's school semester starts a lot later so I'm actually on my second week of school. Prior to this I had a month of intensive German lessons which I felt was a good period to help me move into Germany better. People here do speak English! But German is their preferred language, plus it's quite fun learning a new language haha I don't actually remember myself learning English and Chinese that consciously. But trust me 1 month is no where near enough in mastering the language so... don't expect me to be fluent ahahah but I try ;) Ich liebe Singapur <3 

So that's Sophie my buddy from school and I'm really thankful we got paired up together hahaha. She picked me up and brought me to my dorm and stuff like that. So basically she's been bringing me around and making a 'Vivien list' cause she knows I love nature and walking around. It's really nice especially the black forest road trip she planned for me, but sadly I didn't get to have the cake. I'M DEFINITELY GOING BACK. It's so beautiful :') I can finally step into grass and not care if there are creepy crawlies. I can sit on any grass or rock that I want. I don't get itchy neither do I perspire. But this weather isn't going to last for long and apparently the Germans have been telling me that this is the warmest Autumn they ever had so I'm really lucky. I'll try my best to update more often although I'm not sure who still reads this, but I'll try. Oh and also, Helen and I are in the same place :') Can't believe our plans to be in Stuttgart together actually came true haha. I'm not sure if you guys remember Helen but she was an exchange student in Singapore who I met as a stranger, and photographed, and became extremely good friends that we met at least once every week. AND NOW WE'RE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. Haha couldn't be happier. I'll try to upload my randomly backlogged pictures but I haven't been taking much cause I rather just experience what I see sometimes. But if I would be most active on Instagram (although I get lazy) so haha @vivtanshithui if you want to see Stuttgart more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment