Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 15 January 2014

'First' day of school

Meet Ah Boy, I think his expression best describes me right now hahaha

I'm pretty excited for this upcoming semester because I DO NOT HAVE EXAMS. Hahaha ok besides that, I'm pretty excited for the modules I'm taking. Today was apparently my first day of school and I'm unexpectedly excited for Nature in Art. I actually took it just in case I needed more credits but after the lesson today, I'm so glad I'm taking this. Finally I feel like I'm taking a (potentially) proper fine arts module with a good mix of relevant theories. And my teacher is really quirky haha she sings when she scrolls through her PDF, I like her :> Haha I'm even more excited for this than my photography cores. I hope I'm right about this module cause I'm so happy right now, and I hope I don't regret this later. 

School's great right now, but I still do get really sleepy in the afternoons especially after my cai fan lunches. But I'm glad that the timetable isn't as bad as I thought it'd be and I hope it remains this way.

Btw I'm trying to raise funds for my own exchange so if any photography jobs please do contact me :> Currently all savings go into the 'Vivien fund' and I'm trying to find ways to ease my parents load as much as possible. Any suggestions? I'm even considering selling my paintings or art work if anyone even wants to buy them. It'd be dream come true hahaha. Please help meee here

vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment