Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 4 January 2014

Finally met my Jc friends for sushi express again hahah it's always nice when we meet up
Must be all that A'level stress that got us really close knitted together. We probably all saw each other at our worst haha and I'll always remember how each of them helped to pull me through the big As. They really really do help you. We have our very own Alfie to check through all our essay plans and we compile, print them into a booklet and distribute. Real teamwork with these people. 


Hooking arms is the way to go 




OK SPELLING ERROR RIGHT THERE THANKS TO CHRISSI
It's Tolidos and it's a great place with good food and lovely ambience. 
I'm just too lazy to rewrite this cause I'm already in my Pjs




Met Shiyao in the evening to have nice by affordable dinner cause we both love offers. She's hilarious as usual and is always a joy to be with. She sets my on laughing fits cause of the things she say. These are things only Shiyao would ever say or do. Like eat spaghetti off the table which has already been there for 10 seconds. Clearly the 3 second rule doesn't apply to her hahaha. Which explains the hashtag. Love you and we're missing you Lim Mart

This is a really short one cause I've got to up early tomorrow but the pictures do speak alot so
Nightzzz

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know what fonts are you using on your photos? They're very pretty! ^^ & What do you use to edit your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So sorry I'm only seeing this now not sure why :/ for my Iphone photos I'm using this app called Afterlight! It's $1.28 (but super duper worth it you should get it) but for my dslr pictures I use photoshop. As for the font, it's handwritten :>

      Delete