Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 28 October 2013

Old photo from filming with Jon Yong and Rach
Reason for this photo would be cause I miss my year 1 classmates. I miss working with them and seeing their real selves at 2am when they get all wonky and start dancing, rapping or singing to Westlife. And I love collaborations so I can't wait for this Dec cause I'm hoping we'll do something together. And that's my sister acting for them, ah how fun. Everyone's helping everyone :)

ANYWAYS
I've got to sleep now and can't upload the photos of today because tomorrow I have to be at Pasir Ris at 8:30am (which is the other end of Singapore from my place) I'm so excited to wake up tomorrow and make my way there cause I'm finally feeling hopeful about this panoramic assignment. Thank God inspiration came in time, just in time and not too late. Headed out to Qian Hu today but it rained once I arrived and it's blessing in disguise cause the pond was way too small. And when I headed home the photographer who I got really inspired from replied me. Plus he was so helpful and even offered help if I were to have any problem while shooting. Thanks so much Evan Quek! I was literally examining the photo the entire of today cause it was just lingering at the back of my mind like 'How did he even create something so amazing?!' 
So woohoo, everything came very timely. 

I can't wait!!!
You have to know this is excitement I've not felt in a while, thank God :')
Praying for a good weather tomorrow, please hold the rain and the rainy cloudsss
BRING OUT SOME SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment