Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 17 July 2021







Hello I'm back again. Suddenly felt inspired again to be blogging and documenting again cause I had a call with my friend/client Edrea *hello hello* yesterday and she was showing me some works that she like. Thanks for being so kind and like giving me so many compliments on my past works, it's really nice of you to do so. I always find it interesting what works people like from me cause honestly I'm quite confused what my style is most of the time. It helps when other people pick it up for you so thank you Edrea!! 

Surprisingly she selected very random pictures which I didn't think were crowd favourites. They reminded me so much of my blog cause of the images were from awhile ago and many had a story to tell. So here I am trying to blog while I'm feeling it. I usually just find something that is on my desktop so it's easy to upload so here's one with Zhengshu and Hosin's beautiful beautiful family which I'm so thankful to get to witness. Yknow how when work doesn't feel like work, it's always an amazing feeling. I feel like I've really grown with this couple and thanks for entrusting me with this from the very beginning. I've learnt a lot and our overseas shoot in Taiwan and China will always be one of my absolute favourites <3

I feel better knowing that this blog is more forgotten because it's been so many years since I updated properly. It helps that to whoever that is reading you're probably a really good pal or a long time reader and didn't give up checking this humble blog of mine- thank you for being here. I think with time I did struggle with oversharing or who's reading but I think I'm more ready now, fingers crossed!

Stay tuned xx




No comments:

Post a Comment