Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 10 February 2017

It's been a long long longggg while since I typed here. It's like 2am now and all the sudden I remember the existence of my blog and here I am now trying to type some random gibberish. It's abit late for 2017 goal setting and honestly I don't have any "goals" to meet but I do know that I want to document more about random things in life. I mean I already do but they're mostly on my phone but I shall TRY to photograph with my camera. Hahaha now I'm worried saying things on the internet. Please don't hold it against me if I get lazy again but yes I will try. Oh and that's Natalia <3 I will upload more pictures soon and talk more about this shoot in another post. My hard disk is in a huge mess so I'll try to sort my life out in general and put things up here again. 

To anyone that is still reading 
Hello again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment